today to receive your FREE copy of What's Working
in Marketing and e-Business - a monthly e-report of facts and figures to
boost the results of your marketing and sales programs.
The Communications Value Chain
The Communications Value Chain is a modular service that mixes and matches
the right marketing components to the client situation. If you're a start-up,
you'll want to immediately focus on generating qualified leads through a variety
of guerilla marketing techniques that include PR, e-marketing, and direct mail.
If you're already established in the industry, you'll want to increase your
mind-share by building your brand through a more comprehensive program.
The components of the Communications Value Chain include:
Planning, research, and positioning that provide your company with a strategic
- The Differentiator - position your
company and provide a unique competitive advantage
- The Market Blueprint - analyze your
market and channels; includes integrated media planner
- The Brand Engine - create a comprehensive
brand architecture program
- IMPACT Marketing: MBC™, Managing the Buy Cycle - align marketing efforts with the informational needs of buyers, then propel buyers through the sales cycle using high impact messaging, tools, and collateral
- MarketEyes® - keep track of key competitors
and significant industry trends with our daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
- Product Mx® - develop a product development
process that gets your products delivered on-time and on-target
- Workshops & Seminars - high impact seminars to get your marketing and product management programs on track
Innovative communication programs for doing business online, finding and interacting
with customers, communicating with business partners and suppliers, and developing
new products and markets. From b-blogs to interactive databases to search engine marketing, Telesian's web services keep you in touch with customers and ahead of the competition.
- The Channel Partner - whether sales channels,
development partnerships, or strategic relationships, drive revenue by creating
profitable partner and channel strategies
Direct Marketing & Collateral
Public Relations & Event Management
To get you up and running quickly, these services begin producing results virtually